Medicalise is an alternative form of medicalize.
As verbs the difference between medicalise and medicalize
is that medicalise
is while medicalize
is to make medical; to convert or reduce to a branch of medicine.
As an adjective medicalise
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
To make medical; to convert or reduce to a branch of medicine.
* 1996 , Dion Farquhar, The Other Machine: Discourse and Reproductive Technologies
* 1999 , Judith Rooks, Charles S Mahan, Midwifery and Childbirth
- The sexual objectification and violation of women is made invisible because technological reproduction has turned medicalized pornography into education...
* 2004 , Leonore Tiefer, Sex is Not a Natural Act and Other Essays
- Early in this century American obstetrics became committed to a path that has led to a highly medicalized approach to the care of women during pregnancy...
- ...sexual problems would have to be repackaged and medicalized .