Formula vs Measures - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between formula and measures
is that formula
is formula while measures
As a verb measures is
(mathematics) Any mathematical rule expressed symbolically.
(chemistry) A symbolic expression of the structure of a compound.
- is a formula for finding the roots of the quadratic equation ax2 + bx + c = 0 .
a plan or method for dealing with a problem or for achieving a result
- H2O is the formula for water (Dihydrogen monoxide)
A formulation; a prescription; a mixture or solution made in a prescribed manner; the identity and quantities of ingredients of such a mixture.
- The company's winning formula includes excellent service and quality products.
Drink given to babies to substitute for mother's milk.
(logic) A syntactic expression of a proposition, built up from quantifiers, logical connectives, variables, relation and operation symbols, and, depending on the type of logic, possibly other operators such as modal, temporal, deontic or epistemic ones.
- The formula of the rocket fuel has not been revealed.
* (in mathematics) mathematical formula
* (in chemistry) chemical formula
* (logic) sentence
* Formula One
* formula racing