Memory vs Mamorable - What's the difference?
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
* memorie (archaic)
(uncountable) The ability of an organism to record information about things or events with the facility of recalling them later at will.
* (rfdate) Albert Schweitzer
- Memory is a facility common to all animals.
A record of a thing or an event stored and available for later use by the organism.
- Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory .
(computing) The part of a computer that stores variable executable code or data (RAM) or unalterable executable code or default data (ROM).
- I have no memory of that event.
The time within which past events can be or are remembered.
- This data passes from the CPU to the memory .
(attributive, of a material) which returns to its original
- in recent memory'''''; ''in living '''memory
(obsolete) A memorial.
- These weeds are memories of those worser hours.
* (ability to recall) recall
* (stored record) recall, recollection
* (RAM or ROM) core (old-fashioned )
* declarative memory
* eidetic memory
* false memory
* flashbulb memory
* folk memory
* institutional memory
* living memory
* memory bank
* memory card
* memory foam
* memory lane
* photographic memory
* recent memory
* semantic memory
* sensory memory
* trip down memory lane
Not English Mamorable has no English definition. It may be misspelled.