Wikidiffcom vs Lots - What's the difference?
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
Not English Wikidiffcom has no English definition. It may be misspelled.
- The men cast lots .
(colloquial) A lot; a great deal; tons; loads.
- They purchased all of the adjacent lots .
- Lots of the ways you can help are really easy.
- Don't worry, my family has lots of money.
- She made lots of new friends.
(colloquial) A great deal; greatly; very much; tons; loads; a lot.
- I feel lots better about it now that we've talked.
- I care lots about the humane treatment of animals.
- Last year I ran lots faster than him.