(colloquial, or, pejorative) Psychotic, or otherwise insane.
(pejorative, slang) A person who is psychotic or otherwise insane.
(pejorative, slang) A person who acts in a bizarre or dangerous manner.
- The loony bin up on the hill is full of psychos .
(informal) A class, at a college or university, in which psychology is taught.
- She complained that he was a psycho for driving at such a high speed in heavy traffic.
- "I've got anthro, socio, lunch, and psycho."
* (pejorative for a pyschotic or otherwise insane person) freak, loony, nutcase, wacko
* (pejorative for a person acting in a bizarre or dangerous manner) creep, freak, loose cannon, weirdo
(music) A direction in written or printed music to return to the proper pitch after having played an octave higher or lower.
* 2003 , The New Yorker, 15 Dec 2003, p.56
intoxicated by eating locoweed
- You know, I’m a little loco . Kinda crazy, zany guy.
* pea struck
(botany) certain species of Astragalus'' or ''Oxytropis , capable of causing locoism.
(rail transport, informal) a locomotive