Sheep vs Lawnmower - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between sheep and lawnmower
is that sheep
is a woolly ruminant of the genus ovis
is any of the electrical or mechanical machines used for cutting grass.
A woolly ruminant of the genus Ovis .
A timid, shy person who is easily led by others.
* See also
* black sheep
* shoop (chiefly-humorous back-formation)
* Abenaki: (l)
* lawn mower
Any of the electrical or mechanical machines used for cutting grass.
* 1877 , Queensland. Dept. of Public Instruction, Report of the Secretary for Public Instruction
* 1912 , O. Henry, Rolling Stones
- It is only a small school, but this year the committee has expended £105 in reforming the garden, painting the fences, making a tennis court and lawn, purchasing a lawnmower etc.
A person who landscapes and in particular mows lawns.
- here was an ordinary man out of the city directory that subscribes for magazines and pushes the lawnmower in his shirt-sleeves of evenings.
* push mower, riding mower