Lanker vs Lanyer - What's the difference?
As an adjective lanker
As a noun lanyer is
Slender or thin; not well filled out; not plump; shrunken; lean.
* Meager and lank with fasting grown. - .
* Who would not choose ... to have rather a lank purse than an empty brain? - .
* Blacks in the fields, lank'' and stooped, their fingers spiderlike among the bolls of cotton. - 1985 , chapter 1.
(of hair) Straight and flat; thin and limp. (often associated with being greasy)
* Lank hair, long, thin hair. -
(obsolete) languid; drooping.
* Who, piteous of her woes, reared her lank head. -