As adjectives the difference between childish and lackadaisical
is that childish
is of or suitable for a child while lackadaisical
is showing no interest or enthusiasm.
Of or suitable for a child.
- Your childish temper tantrums are not going to change my decision on this matter.
* (behaving immaturely) infantile, immature, silly, unbecoming, juvenile
Showing no interest or enthusiasm.
* 2010 ,
- I could hear the sound of the janitor's lackadaisical scrubbing against the wooden floor.
- the lackadaisical look on his face
* (showing no interest or enthusiasm) languid, listless, unenthusiastic, uninterested
* See also