Karma vs Kriya - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between karma and kriya
is that karma
is karma while kriya
is (yoga) a technique or practice within a yoga discipline, also the outward physical manifestations of awakened kundalini.
(Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism) The sum total of a person's actions, which determine the person's next incarnation in samsara, the cycle of death and rebirth.
A force or law of nature which causes one to reap what one sows; destiny; fate.
(uncommon) A distinctive feeling, aura, or atmosphere.
* 2001 , Inside the Hits ,
* 2006 , Chase Sargent, From Buddy to Boss ,
- That means everything from lighting to the vibes, the karma of the room.
* 2010 , R.L. Roach, Irish Lie ,
- How many times when you have been in a bar have you felt that a confrontation was building up, even without extensive verbal exchanges? Sometimes you can feel the karma or energy of a place change, and you should not ignore that
- On the way to Lancaster, which was about an hour and a half from Philly, John felt the karma .
(Yoga) a technique or practice within a yoga discipline, also the outward physical manifestations of awakened kundalini