Rids vs Kids - What's the difference?
As verbs the difference between rids and kids
is that rids
) while kids
As a noun kids is
Fusion of (etyl) . More at redd.
released from an obligation, problem, etc. (usually followed by "of")
- I’m glad to be rid of that stupid nickname.
To free from something.
- We're trying to rid the world of poverty.
* 2014 , Jacob Steinberg, "
- 1170', King Henry II (offhand remark) — "Will no one ' rid me of this troublesome priest?"
Wigan shock Manchester City in FA Cup again to reach semi-finals", The Guardian , 9 March 2014:
- All the billions in the world and Manchester City still cannot rid themselves of the most persistent thorn in their side.
* get rid of
- He rid to the end of the village, where he alighted.