(eye dialect) Kid.
* 1968 (2014), Robert Sheckley, Dimension of Miracles
* 2005 , Bert Randolph Sugar, Boxing's Greatest Fighters , Globe Pequot (ISBN 9781592286324), page 134
- I’m still with you, keed
* 2008 , Josefina Niggli, Mexican Village and Other Works , Northwestern University Press (ISBN 9780810123403), page 512
- Gutierrez and the boy, then known to Gutierrez as "The Keed'" and to his street friends as Eligio Sardinias, formed an alliance, one destined to make "The ' Keed " el campeon.
* 2010 , Lawrence Block, No Score , Open Road Media (ISBN 9781453208663)
- Hello, keed !” Bob put his hand over his ear to shut out the sound. That distant woman&
- 39;s voice was claiming his entire attention. Joaquín grinned in sympathy and strolled toward the window. “Silence, little ones,” he said reprovingly, “or I will call ...
* 2012 , Ann Lacy, Anne Valley Fox, Stories from Hispano New Mexico: A New Mexico Federal Writers' Project Book , Sunstone Press (ISBN 9780865348851), page 215
- And have the money in my pocket before that kike changes his sonofabitching mind. You want to get ready, keed ?” “Me?” “He means me,” Aileen said. “My prize model.” I said, “No kidding? You do the modeling?” “That&
- 39;s how I found her, keed.
- Mr. Garcia asked me again, “What&
- 39;s new? You bring me those history books of Billy the Keed ?” I showed him the picture of Pat Garrett who shot Billy the Kid.