Steroids vs Juicehead - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between steroids and juicehead
is that steroids
is while juicehead
is (slang|dated) an alcoholic.
* on steroids
* juice head
(slang, dated) An alcoholic.
(slang) A bodybuilder that uses, or appears to use, steroids and is of poor intellect or by extension any large male.
* 1995 . "Black Belt", Page 91
* 2002 . Rick Collins, "Legal muscle: anabolics in America"
- A How to increase the natural anabolic effects in your system so you pile on muscle like a juice-head!
* 2010 . Andrea Renzoni, Eric Renzoni, "Fuhgeddaboudit!: From Fist-Pumping to Family Restaurant", Page 118
- I'm also a seasoned juice head . During this tenure in muscledom, to say I've seen It all is a severe understatement, especially considering I spent 20 years of it training at the "Mecca of bodybuilding," Gold's Gym in Venice
- My ideal man would be Italian, dark, muscles, juicehead , Guido.
May be a mildly pejorative term, but not so when used as a term of endearment or by those partaking, especially amongst themselves.