Intellect vs Juicehead - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between intellect and juicehead
is that intellect
is the faculty of thinking, judging, abstract reasoning, and conceptual understanding; the cognitive faculty (uncountable)
is (slang|dated) an alcoholic.
the faculty of thinking, judging, abstract reasoning, and conceptual understanding; the cognitive faculty (uncountable)
the capacity of that faculty (in a particular person) (uncountable)
- Intellect is one of man's greatest powers.
a person who has that faculty to a great degree
- They were chosen because of their outstanding intellect .
- Some of the world's leading intellects were meeting there.
* See also
* juice head
(slang, dated) An alcoholic.
(slang) A bodybuilder that uses, or appears to use, steroids and is of poor intellect or by extension any large male.
* 1995 . "Black Belt", Page 91
* 2002 . Rick Collins, "Legal muscle: anabolics in America"
- A How to increase the natural anabolic effects in your system so you pile on muscle like a juice-head!
* 2010 . Andrea Renzoni, Eric Renzoni, "Fuhgeddaboudit!: From Fist-Pumping to Family Restaurant", Page 118
- I'm also a seasoned juice head . During this tenure in muscledom, to say I've seen It all is a severe understatement, especially considering I spent 20 years of it training at the "Mecca of bodybuilding," Gold's Gym in Venice
- My ideal man would be Italian, dark, muscles, juicehead , Guido.
May be a mildly pejorative term, but not so when used as a term of endearment or by those partaking, especially amongst themselves.