Bodybuilder vs Juicehead - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between bodybuilder and juicehead
is that bodybuilder
is while juicehead
is (slang|dated) an alcoholic.
(bodybuilding): A person who uses diet and exercise to build an aesthetically muscular physique, in order to compete in bodybuilding.
* 1964 "Muscles are his business", Ebony ? (Dec.) 20 (2): 148
* 1974 — Charles Gaines & George Butler, Pumping Iron: The Art and Sport of Bodybuilding , ch 2
- Physique of powerful bodybuilder (below) is like piece of sculpture. Buffs strive for the well-rounded body, disdain the professional weightlifter, who merely develops a number of very specialized muscles.
* 1991 — Samuel Wilson Fussell, Muscle: Confessions of an Unlikely Bodybuilder , ch 4
- Because it is necessary for a muscle to rest while it grows and because of the importance of balanced development, most competitive bodybuilders train on a split routine; they work certain parts of the body one day and rest those muscles the next while they work the others, alternating like that six days a week.
- In the competitions, bodybuilders go through "mandatories"—a set of mandatory poses—in the morning, where the judges compare the body parts of the builders.
* juice head
(slang, dated) An alcoholic.
(slang) A bodybuilder that uses, or appears to use, steroids and is of poor intellect or by extension any large male.
* 1995 . "Black Belt", Page 91
* 2002 . Rick Collins, "Legal muscle: anabolics in America"
- A How to increase the natural anabolic effects in your system so you pile on muscle like a juice-head!
* 2010 . Andrea Renzoni, Eric Renzoni, "Fuhgeddaboudit!: From Fist-Pumping to Family Restaurant", Page 118
- I'm also a seasoned juice head . During this tenure in muscledom, to say I've seen It all is a severe understatement, especially considering I spent 20 years of it training at the "Mecca of bodybuilding," Gold's Gym in Venice
- My ideal man would be Italian, dark, muscles, juicehead , Guido.
May be a mildly pejorative term, but not so when used as a term of endearment or by those partaking, especially amongst themselves.