Jangle - What does it mean?
To make a rattling metallic sound.
To cause something to make a rattling metallic sound.
- Like sweet bells jangled , out of tune, and harsh.
To quarrel in words; to wrangle.
- The sound from the next apartment jangled my nerves.
- Good wits will be jangling ; but, gentles, agree.
- Prussian Trenck jargons and jangles in an unmelodious manner.
A rattling metallic sound.
(obsolete) Idle talk; prate; chatter; babble.
- the musical jangle of sleigh bells
* somewhat harsher than jingle
Not English has no English definition. It may be misspelled.