Inventoried vs Inventorized - What's the difference?
As verbs the difference between inventoried and inventorized
is that inventoried
) while inventorized
is (nonstandard) (inventorize
(operations) The stock of an item on hand at a particular location or business
(operations) a detailed list of all of the items on hand
- Due to an undersized inventory at the Boston outlet, customers had to travel to Providence to find the item.
(operations) the process of producing or updating such a list
- The inventory included several items that one wouldn't normally think to find at a cheese shop.
(lb) A space containing the available to a character for immediate use.
- This month's inventory took nearly three days.
* See also
(operations) To take stock of the resources or items on hand; to produce an inventory.
- The main job of the night shift was to inventory the store, and restock when necessary.
* (take stock) index
* inventorise (mainly British)
(nonstandard) To make an inventory of.