Bowels vs Interior - What's the difference?
| Related terms
Bowels is a related term of interior.
As nouns the difference between bowels and interior
is that bowels
is while interior
is the inside of a building, container, cavern, or other enclosed structure.
As an adjective interior is
within any limits, enclosure, or substance; inside; internal; inner.
(plural only) The deepest or innermost part.
(plural only) The concept or quality that defines something at its very core.
- down in the bowels of the Earth
(plural only) The intestines.
- the project's bowels
* (deepest or innermost part) centre/center, core, heart
* (intestines) entrails, guts, intestines
* interiour (obsolete)
Within any limits, enclosure, or substance; inside; internal; inner.
Remote from the limits, frontier, or shore; inland.
- the interior''' apartments of a house; the '''interior surface of a hollow ball
- the interior parts of a region or country
* interior decoration
* interior design
* interior designer
The inside of a building, container, cavern, or other enclosed structure.
The inside regions of a country, distanced from the borders or coasts.
(mathematics, topology) The set of all interior points of a set.
- ''Sir Richard Burton explored far into the African interior .