Capacity vs Insightampflash - What's the difference?
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
The ability to hold, receive or absorb
A measure of such ability; volume
The maximum amount that can be held
- It was hauling a capacity load.
Capability; the ability to perform some task
The maximum that can be produced.
Mental ability; the power to learn
A faculty; the potential for growth and development
A role; the position in which one functions
Legal authority (to make an arrest for example)
(operations) The maximum that can be produced on a machine or in a facility or group.
- The orchestra played to a capacity crowd.
- Its capacity''' rating was 150 tons per hour, but its actual maximum '''capacity was 200 tons per hour.
* See also
Filling the allotted space.
* 2012 , August 1. Owen Gibson in Guardian Unlimited,
- There will be a capacity crowd at Busch stadium for the sixth game.
London 2012: rowers Glover and Stanning win Team GB's first gold medal
- At an overcast Eton Dorney, roared on by a capacity crowd including Prince Harry and Prince William, the volume rose as they entered the final stages.
Not English Insightampflash has no English definition. It may be misspelled.