Worthless vs Inefficient - What's the difference?
As adjectives the difference between worthless and inefficient
is that worthless
is not having worth and use, without value, inconsequential while inefficient
Not having worth and use, without value, inconsequential.
- Lies are as important as truth, for without lies, the truth is worthless .
- The committee's decision is worthless and not going to be acted upon.
- Don't be a worthless slouch! Go get yourself a job.
Not efficient; not producing the effect intended or desired; inefficacious; as, inefficient means or measures.
Incapable of, or indisposed to, effective action; habitually slack or remiss; effecting little or nothing; as, inefficient workers; an inefficient administrator.
- Celery is an inefficient food.
- Jessica was terribly inefficient at cleaning, so her brother usually had to clean the whole room.