Wagon vs Icf - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between wagon and icf
is that wagon
is while icf
As an initialism icf is
* waggon (UK)
A four-wheeled cart for hauling loads.
A freight car on a railway.
A child's riding toy, four-wheeled and pulled or steered by a long handle in the front.
(US, Australia, slang) A station wagon (or SUV).
(slang) A paddy wagon.
A truck, or lorry.
(Ireland, slang, dated, derogatory) (A derogatory term for a woman); bitch; slapper; cow.
* 1974 , in Threshold , Issues 25–27, Lyric Players Theatre, page 96:
* 1990 , Roddy Doyle, The Snapper , Penguin Group (1992), ISBN 978-0-14-017167-9:
- “I’m not like that; I know what you mean but I’m not like that. When you said a field I nearly laughed because I was in a field last week with Ursula Brogan behind the football pitch. We followed Cissy Caffery there and two boys from the secondary. She’s a wagon . She did it with them one after the other, and we watched.”
* 1998 , Neville Thompson, Two Birds/One Stoned , Poolbeg:
pages 30–31: —Don’t know. ——She hates us. It’s prob’ly cos Daddy called her a wagon at tha’ meetin’. ¶ Sharon laughed. She got out of bed. ¶ —He didn’t really call Miss O’Keefe a wagon, she told Tracy. —He was only messin’ with yeh.
- page 8: “Well fuck yeh, yeh stuck-up little wagon .”
* broom wagon
* chuck wagon
* covered wagon
* fall off the wagon
* fix someone's wagon
* hitch one's wagon to a star
* jump on the bandwagon
* meat wagon
* on the bandwagon
* on the wagon
* off the wagon
* paddy wagon
* station wagon
* wagon train
* German: (l)
To transport by means of a wagon.
To travel in a wagon.
* (inertial confinement fusion)
* (insulated concrete form)
* (Internet Connection Firewall)