As nouns the difference between glue and icecube
is that glue
is a hard gelatin made by boiling bones and hides, used in solution as an adhesive; or any sticky adhesive substance while icecube
As a verb glue
is to join or attach something using glue.
A hard gelatin made by boiling bones and hides, used in solution as an adhesive; or any sticky adhesive substance.
* bee glue
* fish glue
* glue code
* glue plant
* glue stick
* marine glue
To join or attach something using glue.
To cause something to adhere closely to; to follow attentively.
- I need to glue the chair-leg back into place.
* 1898 , , (Moonfleet) Chapter 4
- His eyes were glued to the screen.
- So as I lay on the ground with my ear glued close against the wall, who should march round the church but John Trenchard, Esquire, not treading delicately like King Agag, or spying, but just come on a voyage of discovery for himself.
*2011 , , The Stand: Complete and uncut edition , p. 298:
- She began to listen for the clunk and drop of the icecubes again— She fought it off.