As nouns the difference between hypothetical and wormhole
is that hypothetical
is a hypothetical situation or proposition while wormhole
is a hole burrowed by a worm.
As a adjective hypothetical
is based upon a hypothesis; conjectural.
Based upon a hypothesis; conjectural
(philosophy) conditional; contingent upon some hypothesis/antecedent
* (contingent upon some hypothesis) conditional
* (actual) actual
* (in philosophy) categorical
A hypothetical situation or proposition
- These hypotheticals serve no purpose until we have more information.
* worme-hole (obsolete)
a hole burrowed by a worm
(relativity) A hypothetical shortcut between two points in spacetime, permitting faster-than-light travel and sometimes time travel.
- To fill with worme-holes stately monuments.
* (a spacetime construct) Einstein-Rosen bridge