Ruggy vs Huggy - What's the difference?
As adjectives the difference between ruggy and huggy
is that ruggy
is (obsolete) rugged; rough while huggy
is tending to hug; affectionate in a physical way.
Tending to hug; affectionate in a physical way.
* 2007 , Joseph Finder, Killer Instinct? , p. 58:
* 2004 , Lani Diane Rich, Time Off for Good Behavior? , p. 136:
- Gordy, who looks sort of like a bear cub, only not cute, is a very huggy person.
* 2001 , Joseph H. Berke, Beyond Madness: Psychosocial Interventions in Psychosis? , p. 197:
- I wasn't typically a huggy person, but I knew better than to argue with anyone in Bones's genetic line.
- Sonia is an affectionate but not very huggy woman.