Phucked vs Hucked - What's the difference?
As verbs the difference between phucked and hucked
is that phucked
) while hucked
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
* 2003 , Edward Abbey, David Petersen, Confessions of a barbarian (page 181)
* 2008 , Steve Gertsch, A Templar's Vows
- So now it's four days later and the problem, precisely phrased, is how to get the phucking leg up off the phucking bed. Sweating and cursing, try as I will, I cannot lift that phucking limb.
* 2010 , D. B. Moon, Mind Sweeper (page 124)
- “My Lord, you really phucked him up,” said Winola. “I have never seen anything like that before.”
- He breathed in again and gritted what teeth he had left. When he exhaled, saliva and blood poured out of his mouth, as well as another blood bubble. “Phuck you Natshi!”
(Ultimate Frisbee) To throw a long way
(informal) to throw or chuck
(mountain biking) To gain extra height from a jump by compressing the springs just before the take-off
- He was so angry he hucked the book at my face.
- Longer forks make the bike more cumbersome, but you will be able to huck off of more stuff.
(mountain biking) To make a maneuver in a clumsy way.
(whitewater kayaking) To paddle off of a waterfall or to boof a big drop.
- If you huck it (the take-off), you'll drop about 20 feet.
(dated) To haggle in trading.
(snowboarding, skiing) To throw oneself off a large jump or drop.
- I hucked a sweet 25 foot waterfall on the Tomata River.
- Dude go huck that cornice!
(Ultimate Frisbee) Long throw, generally at least half a field or more.
(skiing, snowboarding) a drop or jump off of a cliff or cornice