As nouns the difference between married and hotwife
is that married
is a married person while hotwife
is (slang) a married female swinger; a wife who has sex with men other than her husband, with the husband's approval.
As an adjective married
is in a state of marriage; having a wife or a husband.
As a verb married
In a state of marriage; having a wife or a husband.
(figuratively) Showing commitment or devotion normally reserved for a spouse
* (in a state of marriage) wed, wedded
* (in a state of marriage) single, unmarried
A married person.
* 2001 , Charles A. Jaffe, The Right Way to Hire Financial Help (page 11)
- A perfect example is life insurance. Most people starting out don't need it; you should only insure what you can't afford to lose or replace, and singles or young marrieds without a lot of assets frequently don't require coverage.
- My plan is to wait to have sex until I'm married .
(slang) A married female swinger; a wife who has sex with men other than her husband, with the husband's approval.