Kive vs Hive - What's the difference?
As a pronoun kive
As a noun hive is
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
A structure for housing a swarm of honeybees.
The bees of one hive; a swarm of bees.
A place swarming with busy occupants; a crowd.
- a wretched hive of scum and villainy
(computing, Microsoft Windows) A section of the registry.
* 2006 , Jean Andrews, Fixing Windows XP (page 352)
- the hive of Roman liars
* 2011 , Samuel Phung, Professional Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0
- Windows builds the registry from the five registry hives
- For devices built with hive-based registry implementation, the registry data are broken into three different hives — the boot hive, system hive, and user hive.
* hive five
(entomology) To enter or possess a hive.
To form a hive-like entity.
To collect into a hive.
To store in a hive or similarly.
- to hive a swarm of bees
To take shelter or lodgings together; to reside in a collective body.
- Hiving wisdom with each studious year.
- (Alexander Pope)