Unsuitable is a related term of heinous.
As adjectives the difference between unsuitable and heinous
is that unsuitable
is not suitable; unfit; inappropriate while heinous
is totally reprehensible.
Not suitable; unfit; inappropriate.
- I hope they catch the person responsible for that heinous crime.
- The perpetrators of this heinous act must be brought to justice.
- The government denounced the attack as the most heinous of the last decade.
- Political Leaders from around the world have condemned these heinous acts.
- In our public services sorry seems to be the most heinous word.
* Nouns to which "heinous" is often applied: crime, act, sin, murder, offence.
* (totally reprehensible) abominable, horrible, odious