As nouns the difference between healing and regeneration
is that healing
is the process where the cells in the body regenerate and repair themselves while regeneration
is rebuilding or restructuring; large scale repair or renewal.
As a verb healing
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
The process where the cells in the body regenerate and repair themselves.
An act of healing, as by a faith healer.
The psychological process of dealing with a problem or problems.
* healing art
rebuilding or restructuring; large scale repair or renewal.
(fantasy, gaming) restoration of health or hit points
* 1995 , David Zeb Cook, Jean Rabe, Warren Spector, Dungeon master guide for the AD&D game (page 202)
- ''The conversion of so many old industrial buildings into living quarters was a major factor in the regeneration .
* 2003 , Bastion Press, E. W. Morton, Out for Blood
- The standard ring of regeneration restores one point of damage per turn (and will eventually replace lost limbs or organs).
- Regeneration does not restore hit points lost from starvation, thirst, or suffocation.