As proper nouns the difference between christina and haley
is that christina
is while haley
is , a common spelling variant of hayley.
(en proper noun
* 1811 Mary Mitford: Christina, the Maid of the South Seas . A.J.Valpy, London 1811. page 26:
- For never yet that maiden's woes
- To check our social pleasure rose,
- Her joy she shares, her grief's her own,
* 1900 Elisabeth Luther Cary: ''The Rossettis:Dante Gabriel and Christina. Putnam's Sons 1900. page 230:
- CHRISTINA CHRISTIAN weeps alone.
* 2006 Richard Paul Evans: Finding Noel: A Novel . Simon&Schuster 2006. ISBN 0743287037 page 168:
- Her name "Christina " was derived from one of the Bonaparte family, Lady Dudley Stuart
- She was born on Christmas Day. I wanted to name her Holly. But with the last name of Wood, your mama wouldn't go for that. So we named her Christina .
, a common spelling variant of Hayley.
, popular in the U.S. in the 1990s and the 2000s.
Any of several places in the U.S. and Canada named after persons with the surname.