As verbs the difference between accustomed and habituated
is that accustomed
) while habituated
As an adjective accustomed
is familiar through use; usual; customary.
Familiar through use; usual; customary.
* An accustomed action - Shakespeare, Macbeth, V-v
Inured to; adapted to existing conditions.
- accustomed to walking long distances
(obsolete) Frequented by customers
* A well accustomed shop - Smollett
- accustomed to cold
To make accustomed; to accustom; to familiarize.
* Sir K. Digby
- our English dogs, who were habituated to a colder clime
To settle as an inhabitant.
- Men are first corrupted and next they habituate themselves to their vicious practices.