Apples vs Guns - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between apples and guns
is that apples
is while guns
As a verb guns is
(Cockney rhyming slang) Stairs.
(Australian, Australian rhyming slang) Nice, fine.
(plural only, bodybuilding, slang) Well-developed muscles of the upper arm, especially the biceps and triceps.
* 2005 , Joe Kita (ed.), Men's Health Best: Arms , page 6
* 2010', Mark Alvisi (quote from a reader), "Mark of a Champion", ''Muscular Development?'' ' 47 (1): 350
- And there's still no better way to throw down the fitness gauntlet that to roll up your sleeves and unveil some powerful guns .
- I read in another magazine about a workout that can put a whole inch on your arms in just one day! Obviously that sounds awesome, because my guns are only 15 inches.
* (muscles of the upper arm) biceps, pythons