Management vs Guidince - What's the difference?
| Related terms
Management is a related term of guidince.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
(uncountable, management) Administration; the process or practice of managing.
(management) The executives of an organisation, especially senior executives.
, title=(The Celebrity
, passage=Mr. Cooke at once began a tirade against the residents of Asquith for permitting a sandy and generally disgraceful condition of the roads. So roundly did he vituperate the inn management
in particular, and with such a loud flow of words, that I trembled lest he should be heard on the veranda.}}
(uncountable) Judicious use of means to accomplish an end.
* (process or practice of managing) mgt, mgmt
(Terms derived from management)
* advanced traffic management
* anger management
* content management system
* cross-platform application management
* change management
* database management system
* inventory management
* knowledge management
* data management
* document management system
* management summary
* master data management
* middle management
* time management
* management cybernetics
* strategic management
* Human Resource Management
* risk management
* package management system
* performance management system
* project management
* soil management
Not English Guidince has no English definition. It may be misspelled.