As adjectives the difference between gilled and grilled
is that gilled
is having gills while grilled
is cooked on a grill or grilled
can be fitted with a grille.
As a verb grilled is
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
- a gilled mushroom
- The meat was grilled as this was considered the healthier option.
- She grilled him over his whereabouts the previous night.
Cooked on a grill.
As if cooked on a grill.
- After a day in the sun, he looked more grilled than his hamburger.
Fitted with a grille.
* 1983 , René A Bravmann, African Islam?
- High up, at second-storey level, are small openings cut into the wall and filled with shuttered, grilled windows...