Permissible vs Granted - What's the difference?
Permissible is a synonym of granted.
As an adjective permissible
As a verb granted is
As an adverb granted is
As a preposition granted is
(used to mark the premise of a syllogistic argument
- He was granted a patent on his invention.
- He's a good student and usually does well. Granted , he did fail that one test, but I think there were good reasons for that.
- ''"You haven't been a very good father." "Granted ."
(used to mark the premise of a syllogistic argument)
- Granted that he has done nothing wrong, he should be set free.
- Granted the lack of evidence, we can make no such conclusion.
* (used to mark the premise of an argument) given
* take for granted