As adjectives the difference between majestic and gorgeous
is that majestic
is having qualities of splendor or royalty while gorgeous
is (of a person or place) very beautiful.
Having qualities of splendor or royalty.
- Ye gods, it doth amaze me,
- A man of such a feeble temper should
- So get the start of the majestic world,
- And bear the palm alone.
(of a person or place) very beautiful.
- All the contest judges agreed that Brigitt was absolutely gorgeous .
(rare) Very enjoyable, pleasant, tasty etc.
- The sunsets in Hawaii are gorgeous .
- Israeli hummus is absolutely gorgeous .
* See also