Classy vs Gorgeous - What's the difference?
As adjectives the difference between classy and gorgeous
is that classy
is elegant, highly stylish or fashionable while gorgeous
is (of a person or place) very beautiful.
Elegant, highly stylish or fashionable.
Of a superior type; especially, exhibiting admirable personal qualities.
- That's a very classy outfit.
- That was a classy response.
, date=October 1
, author=David Ornstein
, title=Blackburn 0 - 4 Man City
, work=BBC Sport
, passage=Manchester City put the Carlos Tevez saga behind them with a classy
victory at Blackburn that keeps them level on points with leaders Manchester United.}}
(of a person or place) very beautiful.
- All the contest judges agreed that Brigitt was absolutely gorgeous .
(rare) Very enjoyable, pleasant, tasty etc.
- The sunsets in Hawaii are gorgeous .
- Israeli hummus is absolutely gorgeous .
* See also