As adjectives the difference between obsessive and glamorous
is that obsessive
is prone to cause obsession while glamorous
is having glamour; stylish.
As a noun obsessive
is a person who is obsessed, who has an obsession.
Prone to cause obsession
Having one thought or pursuing one activity to the absolute or nearly absolute exclusion of all others.
- ''The idea is too tempting, it's obsessive
Excessive, as results from obsession.
- ''Hardcore fans' obsessive behavior may take over their lives
- ''A workaholic's obsessive zeal may lead to success or burnout
* (Having one thought or pursuing one activity) unrelenting, unyielding, headstrong
A person who is obsessed, who has an obsession
* glamourous US & UK; not only UK
Having glamour; stylish.
(archaic) Being associated with one or more glamours.