Gesture vs Gesticulateampflash - What's the difference?
A motion of the limbs or body, especially one made to emphasize speech.
- The middle-finger gesture is really a nonverbal swear.
- This Web browser can be controlled with mouse gestures .
An act or a remark made as a formality or as a sign of attitude.
- Grace was in all her steps, heaven in her eye, / In every gesture dignity and love.
(obsolete) The manner of carrying the body; position of the body or limbs; posture.
* Sir Thomas Browne
- We took flowers as a gesture of sympathy.
- Accubation, or lying down at meals, was a gesture used by many nations.
To make a gesture or gestures.
- My dad said to never gesture with my hands when I talk.
To express something by a gesture or gestures.
- Never gesture at someone with a middle finger.
To accompany or illustrate with gesture or action.
- He gestured his disgust.
- It is not orderly read, nor gestured as beseemeth.
Not English Gesticulateampflash has no English definition. It may be misspelled.