As an adjective geometric
As a noun geometrothermodynamics is
(physics|astronomy) the study of geometric aspects of large-scale thermodynamic systems (such as stars).
Of, or relating to geometry.
* The architect used geometric techniques to design her home.
increasing or decreasing in a geometric progression.
* Bacteria exhibit geometric increase in numbers when the environment is not limiting.
Using simple shapes such as circles, triangles and lines in a decorative object.
* The building's profile was strikingly geometric .
* (of or relating to geometry) geometrical
* (using simple shapes) geometrical
* geometric algorithm
* geometric centroid
* geometric congruence
* geometric construction
* geometric correlation
* geometric distribution
* geometric dual graph
* geometric homology
* geometric invariant
* geometric mean
* geometric mean index
* geometric modeling
* geometric probability
* geometric progression
* geometric sequence
* geometric shape
* geometric series
(physics, astronomy) The study of geometric aspects of large-scale thermodynamic systems (such as stars)