Psychology vs Genitalia - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between psychology and genitalia
is that psychology
is (uncountable) the study of the human mind while genitalia
is (genitals or sex organs
(uncountable) The study of the human mind.
(uncountable) The study of human behavior.
(uncountable) The study of animal behavior.
(countable) The mental, emotional, and behavioral characteristics pertaining to a specified person, group, or activity.
* 1970 , Mary M. Luke, A Crown for Elizabeth , page 8:
* 1969 , Victor Alba, The Latin Americans , page 42:
- For generations, historians have conjectured everything from a warped psychology to a deformed body as accounting for Elizabeth's preferred spinsterhood...
- In the United States, the psychology of a laborer, a farmer, a businessman does not differ in any important respect.
genital or sex organs
a collection of genitals
Not used in the singular, which theoretically would be genitale .
* genitals (sense 1)
* See also
* sex organ
* female genital mutilation