Funks vs Funs - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between funks and funs
is that funks
is while funs
is field, land, soil, ground.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
(informal) enjoyable, amusing
- We had a fun time at the party.
(informal) whimsical, flamboyant
- He is such a fun person to be with.
- This year's fashion style is much more fun than recent seasons.
* Note that the use of fun as an adjective is often considered unacceptable in formal contexts. For more on the slang comparative and superlative, the use of which is disputed, see
amusement, enjoyment or pleasure
* 2000 , Robert Stanley, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Adobe Photoshop 6 , Alpha Books, page 377
playful, often noisy, activity.
- Grafting your boss's face onto the hind end of a donkey is fun, but serious fun is when you create the impossible and it looks real.
* amusement, diversion, enjoyment, a laugh, pleasure
* boisterousness, horseplay, rough and tumble
* for the fun of it
* fun and games
* fun bags
* fun run, fun runner, fun running
* good fun
* great fun
* have fun
* have fun with
* in fun
* like fun
* make fun of
* poke fun at
(colloquial) To tease, kid, poke fun at, make fun of.
- Hey, don't get bent out of shape over it; I was just funning you.