What is the difference between fon and prawa?
From (etyl) fon, fonne, of (etyl) origin, related to (etyl) . More at (m).
(rfv-sense) (obsolete) A fool or idiot.
* 1579 , Edmund Spender, The Shepheardes Calender: Februarie :
- Thou art a fon , of thy loue to boste,
- All that is lent to loue, wyll be lost.
(rfv-sense) (obsolete) Foolish; simple; silly.
From (etyl) fonnen, from fon, .
(rfv-sense) (obsolete) To be foolish or simple; act like a fool; dote.
A chieftain or king of a region of Cameroon.
* 2008 , Milton Krieger, Cameroon's Social Democratic Front (ISBN 9956558168), page 71:
* 2010 , Historical Dictionary of the Republic of Cameroon (ISBN 0810873990), page 53:
- Province-wide, the latter part of the 1990s witnessed considerable efforts by the regime to organize and activate a bloc of such financially dependent fons in the North West Elite Association (NWELA),
* 2011 , Society and Change in Bali Nyonga: Critical Perspectives (ISBN 9956579394), page 152:
- In the early 1900s, the Bafut fought several wars with the German colonizers and their allies, ending in 1907 with the exile of the fon of that time.
- Biya's volte-face became apparent in July 1990 when he, as president of the ruling Cameroon People's Democratic Movement (CPDM) appointed Ganyonga and the fons of Mankon and and Bafut into key positions of the party
Not English Prawa has no English definition. It may be misspelled.