Fuzz vs Fluffcbcnews - What's the difference?
* Some dictionaries suggest a Germanic source
* Some dictionaries suggest a
A frizzy mass of hair or fibre.
* 1895 , Hamlin Garland, Rose of Dutcher's Coolly , page 352:
A blurred image.
(computing) The random data used in fuzz testing.
(obsolete) A state of befuddlement.
* 1784 , Jonathan Swift, "Journal to Stella", The works of the Rev. Dr. Jonathan Swift , page 54:
- His cheeks were like peaches, with much the same sort of fuzz over them.
- I think I'm in a fuzz , and don't know what I ?ay, I never ?aw the like.
To make fuzzy.
To become fuzzy.
(dated) To make drunk.
* 2009 , , 0:26:17:
- Let's get the hell out of here before the fuzz turns up
Not English Fluffcbcnews has no English definition. It may be misspelled.