Cultivation is a related term of flowering.
As nouns the difference between cultivation and flowering
is that cultivation
is the art or act of cultivating; improvement of land for or by agriculture while flowering
is the action of the verb to flower.
As a verb flowering is
As an adjective flowering is
(used only before the noun
) of a plant, that produces flowers.
The art or act of cultivating; improvement of land for or by agriculture
The state of being cultivated or used for agriculture
- The heavy cultivation of the hillside led to soil erosion.
Devotion of time or attention to the improvement of (something)
- ''These fields are in cultivation .
Advancement or refinement in physical, intellectual, or moral condition
- His steadfast cultivation of their relationship finally bore fruit.
- She is a woman of great cultivation .
* (art or act of cultivating) tillage
* (advancement or refinement in condition) refinement, culture; education
The action of the verb to flower.
(used only before the noun ) Of a plant, that produces flowers.
- Azaleas are flowering plants.