As an adjective fricking
is (euphemistic) freaking; less offensive euphemism for fucking.
As an adverb fricking
is (euphemistic) freaking.
As a verb flicking is
As a noun flicking is
the act by which something is flicked.
(euphemistic) Freaking; less offensive euphemism for fucking
- "Throw me a fricking bone here!"
- What are you fricking looking at?
- He was so fricking drunk, he passed out kneeling in front of the toilet.
The act by which something is flicked.
* 2008 , David Henderson, 'Scuse Me While I Kiss the Sky (page 339)
- Then he walks out and plays a fifteen-minute encore doing nothing but bumps and grinds and humps and tongue flickings .