As nouns the difference between fiction and undead
is that fiction
is literary type using invented or imaginative writing, instead of real facts, usually written as prose while undead
is those creatures which are dead yet still moving.
As a adjective undead is
pertaining to a corpse, though having qualities of life.
Literary type using invented or imaginative writing, instead of real facts, usually written as prose.
- The company’s accounts contained a number of blatant fictions .
- I am a great reader of fiction .
- The butler’s account of the crime was pure fiction .
* science fiction
* speculative fiction
* fiction section
Pertaining to a corpse, though having qualities of life.
(horror fiction) Being animate, though non-living.
Those creatures which are dead yet still moving.
* 1997 , Carol Margaret Davison, Paul Simpson-Housley, Bram Stoker's Dracula: sucking through the century, 1897-1997
- In the zombie movie, an army of the undead accosted some nubile skinny-dipping teenagers.
- Innocent VIII lent credibility to the actual existence of undeads , an action that perpetuated, and even stimulated, vampire hysteria.
* living dead
* Frankenstein's monster