Faulters vs Falters - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between faulters and falters
is that faulters
is while falters
To waver or be unsteady.
(ambitransitive) To stammer; to utter with hesitation, or in a weak and trembling manner.
- He found his legs falter .
- And here he faltered forth his last farewell.
To fail in distinctness or regularity of exercise; said of the mind or of thought.
* I. Taylor
- With faltering speech and visage incomposed.
(figuratively) To lose faith or vigor; to doubt or abandon (a cause).
- Here indeed the power of disinct conception of space and distance falters .
To hesitate in purpose or action.
- And remember, comrades, your resolution must never falter .
To cleanse or sift, as barley.
- Ere her native king / Shall falter under foul rebellion's arms.