Guinea vs Eyetie - What's the difference?
Guinea is a synonym of eyetie.
As nouns the difference between guinea and eyetie
is that guinea
is (us|slang|pejorative|ethnic slur) a person of italian descent while eyetie
is (british|slang|dated|derogatory|ethnic slur) an italian.
(en proper noun
Country in Western Africa. Official name: Republic of Guinea.
(US, slang, derogatory, ethnic slur) Someone of Italian descent in the United States.
* Equatorial Guinea
* French Guinea
* New Guinea
* Papua New Guinea
* Portuguese Guinea
* Spanish Guinea
(British, slang, dated, derogatory, ethnic slur) An Italian.
* 1944 , Lawson Glassop, We were the rats
* 1944 , Richard Baxter, Stand by to surface
- The only danger of gas from the Eyeties was when they breathed garlic on you.
* 1986 , Aidan Chambers, Dance on My Grave
- We got out to sea again, but it was not long before the Eyeties were on our track again.
- D'you think they're Eyeties ? Supposed to be great lovers...
* (person of Italian descent) dago
* (person of Italian descent) goombah
* (person of Italian descent) greaseball
* (person of Italian descent) guido
* (person of Italian descent) guinea
* (person of Italian descent) wog
* (person of Italian descent) wop