Wholehearted vs Exuberant - What's the difference?
| Related terms
Wholehearted is a related term of exuberant.
As adjectives the difference between wholehearted and exuberant
is that wholehearted
is having no reservations; having unconditional and enthusiastic support while exuberant
Having no reservations; having unconditional and enthusiastic support.
(of people) Very high-spirited; extremely energetic and enthusiastic.
* 1882 , , "The Lady or the Tiger?":
* 1961 , , Catch-22 :
- He was a man of exuberant fancy, and, withal of an authority so irresistible that, at his will, he turned his varied fancies into facts.
(of things that grow) Abundant, luxuriant, profuse, superabundant.
* 1972 , Ken Lemmon, "Restoration Work at Studley Royal," Garden History , vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 22:
- She was a tall, earthy, exuberant girl with long hair and a pretty face.
- The County Architect's Department is starting to pleach trees to open up these vistas, now almost hidden by the exuberant growth.
* Oxford English Dictionary , 2nd ed., 1989.
* Random House Webster's Unabridged Electronic Dictionary , 1987-1996.