As nouns the difference between stat and export
is that stat
is state while export
is export (the act of exporting).
From (etyl) .
Immediately; now; usually used in medical situations, to connote extreme urgency.
Short for statistic.
Short for statistics.
(slang, gaming, transitive) To assign statistics to (a monster, etc. in a game).
- If you stat it, they will kill it.
of or relating to exportation or exports
(countable) something that is exported
(uncountable) the act of exporting
- Oil is the main export of Saudi Arabia.
- The export of fish is forbidden in this country.
* (the act of exporting ): exportation
* (something that is exported ): import
* (the act of exporting ): import, importation
to carry away
* Francis Bacon
to sell (goods) to a foreign country
- [They] export honour from a man, and make him a return in envy.
to cause to spread in another part of the world
(computing): to send (data) from one program to another
to put up (a child) for international adoption.
- Japan exports electronic goods throughout the world.
* (to carry away ): remove
* (to sell (goods) to a foreign country ): import